Shrimp Landing Marina
Shrimp Landing Marina is home to some of the most talented sport fishing guides in the Southeast with trips available for all levels of fisherman. Whether you are looking to take a kid fishing for the first time, and introduce him to the amazing sport, or searching for a meat trip on an overnighter to the 40 break the professional guides here at Shrimp Landing have the knowledge, skill and equipment to accommodate you with 5 stars of service.
- Deep Sea Fishing – Gag Grouper, Red Grouper, Cobia, Amberjack, Kingfish, Grunt.
- Inshore Fishing – Redfish, Snook, Trout, Mangrove Snapper, Cobia, Tarpon
- Shallow Water Grouper – Gag Grouper, Mangrove Snapper.
- Middle Grounds Trips – Gag Grouper, Red Snapper, Scamp, Red Grouper, Mangos.
- 40 Break Trips – Snowy Grouper, Dolphin, Kingfish, Gag Grouper, Red Grouper, Red Snapper.
- Backcountry Fly Fishing – Tarpon, Snook, Redfish.
Guides offering charters leaving from Shrimp Landing
- Hang Em High Sportfishing Charters – Captain Clay Shidler / Captain Blake Shidler
- High Octane Fishing Charters – Captain Nick Warrington / Captain Jayce Massario
- Crystal River Fishing Company – Captain Brandon Branch
- Florida Fishing Adventures – Captain Louie Argiro
- Crystal River Guide Service – Captain Casey Russell